Intimate Weddings, Vow Renewals & Elopements
At Brookside Mountain Mist Inn, we offer a simple, elegant ceremony right in the heart of the mountains of western North Carolina. Our Bed and Breakfast provides all the elegance you would expect of a luxury accommodation, along with just a touch of rustic charm. Nestled at the foot of the Balsam Mountains, our property provides breathtaking vistas as a backdrop for your special day. Our manicured lawns and beautiful flower gardens will enhance your photos as well as your memories.
Our goal is to ensure that your ceremony is exactly what you envisioned. We will assist you in planning and coordinating your event so that you can relax and enjoy the moment. Whether you are planning an intimate ceremony for two or a small wedding with just a few friends and family, we can provide the location, lodging and ambiance for your entire event.
Our most popular wedding location, our fireplace deck can be converted into a ceremony platform overlooking the Balsam Mountains. The deck is 14' x 14' and can easily accommodate an intimate wedding party. Additional seating can be provided around the deck for slightly larger gatherings.
At Brookside Mountain Mist Inn Bed & Breakfast, we offer a beautiful location, great food and beverages, as well as flexiblility when planning your event. Our pricing is structured as follows:
Intimate Wedding Package
- Up to 25 attendees
- One night stay in our romantic Plantation Room w/mountain views and Jacuzzi tub for two for the newlyweds
- In-room breakfast
- Early check-in time
- Late check-out time
- Wedding site decorations
Jan - Mar $2330
Apr - Sep $2430
Nov - Dec $2430
Wedding reception dinners can be provided by Brookside and can include a wine and hors d'oeurves social hour after your ceremony, a heavy hors d'oeurves buffet and/or a plated, sit-down dinner for your entire wedding party. Please call us for menu options, pricing and more details.
- 2 night stay in one of our deluxe guestrooms (based on availability)
- Non-denominational officiant for ceremony
- Wedding cake for two
- Champagne or sparkling cider
Jan - Mar $550
Apr - Sep $595
Nov - Dec $595
Please email us at email@example.com or call us, toll free, at 877-452-6880 and we can send you a complete package for your consideration.
Ceremony Officiant Services
As an added bonus, Carolyn is an ordained minister with American Marriage Ministries. She is certified to perform traditional marriages, vow renewals, committment and civil ceremonies in the state of North Carolina. Officiant fees are discounted for any of our guests at only $150.
Ceremonies may be performed elsewhere up to a driving distance of 30 miles from Waynesville. Fees for officiating a ceremony offsite range from $200-$300, depending on distance and complexity of ceremony.
*A marriage license is required and is the responsibility of ceremony participants to obtain. Please visit http://www.haywooddeeds.com/node/5 for more information.
Please call, toll free, 877-452-6880 for additional information or to reserve Carolyn to officiate your special ceremony.
Additional Services and Products Available:
1. Wedding Officiant Services - $150 ($200-$300 if performed at another venue)
If performed at our Inn, ceremony services are discounted and performed by Innkeeper Carolyn, an ordained minister by American Marriage Ministries.
2. Room Accommodations - Prices vary depending on room selected, time of year and day of the week. (See availability chart for more details)
3. One Dozen Red Roses - $55
4. Wedding Cake for Two - $20
5. Chocolate-Covered Strawberries - $19
6. Fruit and Cheese Tray - $16
7. Snack Basket - $45
8. Champagne - $21
9. Wine - Prices vary by selection
10. Bouquet of Fresh Flowers - $45
11. In-Room Breakfast - $20 per morning ordered
12. In-Room Massages -
$65 one-hour massage
$120 two one-hour massages
13. Brookside Mountain Mist Inn Coffee Mugs
One mug - $17
Two mugs - $32
14. Brookside Mountain Mist Inn Recipe Books - $11 for one, $20 for both volumes.
15. Four-course, In-room dinner for two with bottle of wine $125
**Applicable taxes are not included in the above prices. Call your Innkeeper for total cost or if you have any questions regarding your special moment.